7.22.2009

.:Down[fall]:.

Listen,

I hate me, I dont like me...

[Screaming to myself]

"What do you want from me?"

My eye's add on a extra 10 pounds to thee reflection I see,

My dreads aren't growing fast enough,

My pants are to tight,

NO! There to damn loose,

I'm So sad, in your words depressed,

I wanted to tell you but I just didn't know how...

I hate my walk,

The sound that exscapes my presence that informs you its me,

I wanna Cry...

But where is the strenght I prayed to be there deep inside me, one that seems to be in place,

I hate my JOB...

It feeds me, It please me, It dress me, and it there for me...

So once again?

What's wrong with me,

I lay in my bed everyday praying God would just tease me with a purpose of my LIFE...

Im find less and less reason.....

No comments:

Post a Comment